Terms & Conditions for Online Registratio
1. Registration Fee is payable only in Indian Rupees.
2. Transaction charges payable to the payment gateway provider will be borne by the School and are not payable by the applicant.
3. All rules, including those related to fees, detailed in the Admissions Process on our website shall be applicable.
4. Registration Fee will become payable only if the Student Registration Form has been filled in completely and fully, as per Guidelines given on the website.
5. Registration Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the school’s account after one working day. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the fee is deposited in time. ST. MARY’S SCHOOLshall not be responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to any reason beyond its control. The School shall not be responsible if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
6. Registration Fee deposited through the Payment Gateway shall be considered to have been made if the candidate, after depositing the fee receives the email / SMS acknowledging payment and allotment of Registration Number. All applicants are strongly advised to retain the email / SMS notifying acknowledgment of payment and allotment of Registration Number for future reference if required. Emails may sometimes get delivered to the Junk Box; hence applicants must check thoroughly all emails for the confirmation of payment and allotment of Registration Number.
7. In no event will the School be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the result of the use of this site, or any website linked to this site, or the material or information contained in any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. The School does not warrant the availability of online Fee Payment System. ST. MARY’S SCHOOL will not be responsible for any delay in fee submission owing to the nonavailability of the Online Fee Payment system. Candidates are advised to submit the fee well before the last date.
9. Applicants must note that mere usage of this facility or submission of Registration Form and Registration Fee, through this facility, does not confirm admission to the School. Registration of the student is just the first step in the Admissions Process. Valid Registration and payment of Registration Fee will be followed by Document Verification and Introduction Session at the date and time allotted. Admission will be offered only to candidates selected after the due Admissions process (Refer details in Guidelines on the school website). Terms and Conditions for Online Registration ST. MARY’S SCHOOL
10. A candidate will be ineligible for admission if, at any stage during the Admissions process, s/he is found to have furnished incomplete, incorrect or false information.
11. Registration Fee is non-refundable, even if the candidate is not selected for admission.
14. All issues should be emailed to email@example.com Other contact details can be had from the school website https://www.smskashipur.com/